- Lo-Ma Parent JMC
- Lo-Ma Student JMC
- Lo-Ma Teacher JMC
- Current Breakfast Menu
- Current Lo-Ma Leader
- Current Lunch Menu
- Lo-Ma Library Card Catalog
- 2020-21 Lo-Ma School Calendar
- 2020-21 School Supply List
- Email Staff
- Homeless Information
- Iowa Youth Survey Results
- JH/SH Student Announcements
- JMC New Student Enrollment Link (For Students New to the District)
- Kid Care Registration Form
- Levy Rates
- Lo-Ma Youtube Channel
- National Assessments of Education Progress (NAEP)
- Post Graduate Survey
- Professional Application for Employment
- Student Health Requirements
- Teacher Support Organization (TSO)
- Title 1 Reading Information
- TLC (Teacher Leadership and Compensation System) Brochure
- Transcript Request Form
- Western Iowa Conference Web Site
Virtual Book Fair is Here! Shopping Dates will be October 19-November 1, 2020-- FREE SHIPPING ON BOOK ORDERS OVER $25
Our annual book fair looks different this year due to Covid-19. We are having a Virtual Book Fair from October 19-November 1, 2020. Click on the link below. Lo-Ma Scholastic Book Fair Link Click at the Shop the Store button or the shop the virtual fair. The Lo-Ma library receives 25% profit from total sales. There is free shipping on book orders $25 or greater! Thanks for supporting . . .
This is an update from a previous posting. Due to a nationwide waiver being granted to the USDA, our school district has chosen to provide meal service under the Summer Food Service Program through June, 2021 (subject to available funding). What does this mean to you and your family? Your child/children are able to eat breakfast and lunch at school at no charge. If your child chooses to bring a cold . . .
Harrison County is experiencing a significant spike in COVID-19 virus cases. This is very concerning but it is something that we anticipated since the first day of school. Thus far the virus has been an annoyance in that we had a couple of staff members come down with it and numerous students and staff having to quarantine for periods of time. Wearing masks has helped significantly. The governor’s announcement that if . . .
Flu shots will be offered to students by Harrison County Public Health on October 22nd starting at 7:30 am. If you would like your child to receive a flu shot please complete the Child and VFC form and send payment to the school by October 21st. We will NOT allow parents in the building the day of the shots. If you feel you need to be present for your child's shot please take your child to one of the drive through clinics . . .